Rewire Your Brain to Quit Smoking with Cognitive Hypnotherapy
Cognitive Hypnotherapy achieves powerful results by combining Cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), hypnotherapy and the latest research in neuroscience and positive psychology.
Cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy used to help people with many different types of problems. It works by changing thought patterns and negative behaviours. Cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT) teaches you strategies to stop negative thinking and habits and help you to replace old thoughts and habits with new more positive ones.
“Research has shown that “Cognitive Hypnotherapy”, when used to support quitting smoking, is 10 times more effective than other methods”.
- Problem-solving strategies
- Changing thinking patterns about smoking
- Education about the quit process
- Identifying trigger and associations
- Working to strengthen motivational cues
- Develope the understanding that the benefits of smoking are an illusion
- Planning new habits and behaviours to replace smoking
- Visualise the benefits of being a non-smoker
- Learn tools and strategies to support you to quit smoking for good
Swap the old habit with new healthy habits and behaviours
- Breathing exercising
- Goal setting
- Drinking water
- Focusing on gratitude
- Identifying your strengths
During hypnosis, your mind is more open to positive suggestion. The combination of methods works powerfully to change your thinking patterns and the hypnosis consolidates new thinking patterns and habits to help you achieve your health goals and wellness goals.
Cognitive Hypnotherapy retrains the conscious mind with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Positive Psychology strategies and retrains the unconscious mind via hypnosis.
“Hypnosis is the most effective way of giving up smoking, according to the largest ever scientific comparison of ways of breaking the habit.’ New Scientist