Quit Smoking Program $599
Initial Session (90-120 minutes)
includes 1 follow up (55 minute) follow up session if required
Please ask your health fund to see if you are covered for hypnotherapy.
“If you really want to quit smoking you will quit with the Quit Smoking Program”
mobile: 0412 352 429
(If you don’t hear back from us check your spam folder)
Eugenie is the co-founder of Key Hypnotherapy and Key Mindfulness. Eugenie supports people to achieve their goals and find solutions to make positive changes in their life through hypnotherapy, counselling, coaching and incorporates the application of science-backed psychology tools and strategies.
My method blends together cognitive-behavioural therapy tools, hypnosis, affirmations to create long-lasting transformation. By combining all these strategies, you can engage both the subconscious and the conscious brain, and this allows you to quickly (and almost effortlessly) shift patterns that hold you back.
Higher wellbeing leads to higher control
- Organisational Psychology, COFA Master A.Admin. UNSW
- Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy Training College
- Coaching, Conscious Hypnotherapy & NLP, The Life Coaching College
- Counselling, Australian College of Applied Psychology
- The Science of Well-Being, Yale University
- Positive Psychology, University of North Carolina
- Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health, University of Sydney
- Positive Psychology, University of Pennsylvania
Quit Smoking Program Sydney, Avoca St, Randwick
Hypnotherapy has been approved by the medical and scientific establishment as far back as the nineteenth century. The world’s most respected medical associations have long recognized the validity of hypnotherapy and the effectiveness of hypnosis as a therapeutic intervention.
Please check with your health care provider is they cover Quit Smoking Programs or Hypnotherapy.