- Book your Coach or Hypnotherapist today to support you stop smoking forever.
- Set your date and time to stop.
- Tell your family and friends of your intention to stop smoking and ask for their support.
- Think about prior attempts to quit and what went wrong. Plan how to avoid the same pitfalls this time.
- Write a list of all the reasons why you want to stop smoking and refer to this list whenever you feel tempted to light up a cigarette.
- Throw away all cigarettes, lighters, and ashtrays in your home and car. If your partner smokes, suggest that they stop too, or only smoke outside the house and away from you.
- Plan for what today in situations that you know make you want to smoke.
- Do some exercise you enjoy, such as walking or swimming.
- Treat yourself with the money you have saved. Your efforts deserve to be rewarded.
- Meditate or just practice deep breathing, this will help you relax and focus your mind on something else.
- Drink water – drink plenty of fluids to help flush the nicotine and other toxins out of your system. Instead of reaching to cigarettes put bottles of water around your home, car and work place.
- Distraction: book a massage, go for a walk, go to the movies or visit a supportive friend.
- Try eating an apple or cleaning your teeth when you would normally have a cigarette.
- You could hold something else, such as a pen or beads or crystals, to replace the need to hold a cigarette or chew some gum.
Will hypnotherapy work for me?
Our method combines Hypnotherapy & CBT (Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy). The method is extremely effective in supporting people to quit smoking easily and quickly. Rewire